Contractual and Commercial
TLRT International Law Firm is an Italian-American Law Firm with offices and lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego and Rome. TLRT is specialized, among other legal matters, in Contract Law and Commercial Law.
Thanks to the expertise and professionalism of its lawyers, TLRT International Law Firm may assist and represent its clients in a wide range of business disputes, both civil and commercial, in court – federal as well as in arbitration and mediation committees.
TLRT represents a wide range of clients, from individuals to public entities. Our goal is to represent our clients so that they may successfully take action or respond to any existing actions, using the procedural and substantive expertise that our lawyers have accumulated throughout their long and prestigious career.
The Italian-American Law Firm TLRT is internationally recognized for its great experience in the fields of Commercial Law and Contract Law.
Thanks to the multidisciplinary experience of its lawyers in Italy and the US, TLRT International Law Firm is able to offer consultancy in all aspects of Commercial Law and Contract Law:
- from the establishment of a new company abroad;
- to the satisfaction of the numerous needs of the company, offering a wide and complete international assistance service in order to allow the client to solve problems related to growth and business development.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego and Rome combine a strong professionalism in the areas of Commercial Law and Contract Law with a global, efficient and “tailor-made” approach to the client. TLRT International Law Firm offers excellent advice aimed at the scrupulous evaluation of contractual, corporate and financial issues, for transactions which are concluded or to be concluded.
The skills and experience of the work team make it possible to offer high quality assistance in a very wide range of aspects of international business law:
- corporate transactions and shareholder agreements;
- merger and acquisition
- corporate restructuring;
- insolvency hypothesis;
- company disposals;
- arbitration and mediation etc.
- the technical and linguistic skills of our lawyers and the unprecedented problem solving approach allow the rapid and efficient conclusion of transactions and contribute to their success.