At the Italian-American law firm TLRT, our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome provide customers with the most appropriate advice for planning and opening a company in the United States and Italy with certain costs and times.
The International Law Firm consists of highly qualified lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome with experience in the corporate sector, also with reference to the American immigration law for those companies that need to obtain working visas.
Our priority as an International Law Firm with offices in Italy and the United States is at the service of our customers in the most efficient and economic way possible to enable them to reach their business goals and affirm their business.
Our international law firm TLRT deals with:
- company CORP., INC. LLC (limited liability company) SP (sole proprietorship);
- company with single owner (single entrepreneur), which corresponds to our SS (Simple Company);
- LP (Limited Partnership), similar to our SAS (Simple Partner Company), but with the difference that in America the responsibility of limited partners is much lower. S Corporation, of which only natural persons resident in the United States can be shareholders. And in Italy of Srl, Srls, Spa, Saas ...
Led by Rocco Lamura, our Senior Partner and Manager with over 20 years of experience, our business division has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial transactions and management, including:
- negotiations and drafting agreements for engagements of actors, directors and producers;
- registration contracts and literary publication contracts;
- we follow the practices for obtaining copyright on the works;
- product brands and advertising rights;
- we also draw up agreements between the Parties for the non-disclosure of the sensitive material of the projects (non-disclosure agreement - NDA) and of the results of the work on commission.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome have represented and advised a wide range of clients, including international and multinational companies and even local companies.
In addition to advising our clients in all aspects of business management and business, our dedicated team of corporate lawyers helps clients develop, negotiate and implement specific contracts and agreements in various sectors, including: construction, real estate, financial, restructuring, project finance, food & beverage (food and alcohol distribution), fashion and entertainment.