The International Law Firm Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile, Malizia & Partners LLP brings a business perspective in the formulation, implementation and application of the legal strategy aimed at defending the Client's Intellectual Property Law.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Rome are equally specialized in Italian Intellectual Property Law and American Intellectual Property Law in its various circumscriptions. The International Law Firm Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile, Malizia & Partners LLP is specialized:
- in writing practices to defend the Intellectual Property Law ;
- in the drafting and request for validation for Copyright practices best known in Italy as the Author's Right for writers, playwrights, songbooks, etc ...;
- in developing strategies to protect and enhance the flow of revenue from patents and trademarks
We develop global portfolios that optimize the customer's technological position in light of an in-depth analysis of the costs and benefits of the various strategic options.
The Department of Intellectual Property and the study of the Copyright
The Intellectual Property Department of the International Law Firm TLRT offers specific consultancy in specialized areas such as copyright for writers, publishers, musicians, record labels, artists, directors, producers and other professional figures in the entertainment industry. show business. Individuals and companies belonging to this market segment face a unique mix of legal challenges that combine commercial problems, copyright, commercial brands and employment with the characteristics and history of the entertainment industry.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and our law firm in Rome are not only expert connoisseurs of the legal sector related to the entertainment industries but also have experience of legal issues concerning musicians, producers and authors. making our International Law Firm unique in its ability to provide significant representation in this field of law. Some of the deals we put in place in the exercise of the right relating to the entertainment sector are:
- negotiations and drafting agreements for engagements of actors, directors and producers;
- registration contracts and literary publication contracts;
- we follow the procedures for obtaining copyright on the works;
- of trade marks on goods and rights to advertising we also draw up agreements between the Parties for the non-disclosure of sensitive material of the projects (non-disclosure agreement - NDA) and of the results of the work on commission.